Tuesday, July 7, 2009

It's A Plot I tell you.



Someone I know was complaining that if they really were going to pass out stimulus checks, she wouldn't take one on principal. Well, OK. Then why are you complaining that they are taking your money to pay people that didn't earn it? I mean sure, I get the ire to that, I'm a bit peeved myself. But to refuse to take a check? Um, wouldn't that be the government giving you your own money BACK? Thereby if you refuse it, won't they just give it to someone that [sic] didn't earn it? I think that's what bugs me most about where most republicans heads are. If they were less retarded and did things based on logic and reason, most Americans would still be republican. Somehow, and for some unknown reason, republicans became the party of zealots that do things so hypocritical nobody wants to be a part of them anymore. Mind you, I think the democrats are mostly a mindless bunch of fools that believe anything their Messiah tells them to think. It worries me how blindly EVERYONE in America follows the norm. Sometimes I feel like I woke up in "28 days later" and all that's left around here are perfectly normal looking zombies. I have the distinct impression that this government cannot last indefinitely like we all believe it ought to. I think it would be epic if we somehow returned to "wild west" living with modern conveniences. I would love to be responsible for my own fate entirely like that. Well and the ability to shoot some lazy ass that tries to steal from my property rather than get a job. Wouldn't it be great if we just returned that "rule"? "You may shoot someone that you can prove has legitimately wronged you in some way." Pretty sure that that law alone would negate the need for any other laws, and people would stop being selfish dicks out of necessity. Perfect utopia achieved, balance restored, everyone happy.
You're welcome.

2 comments:

  1. haha. i have to agree to a warning consent thing to read your bloggins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll gladly take her check if she doesn't want it. Money I didn't earn is my favorite kind of money!

    ReplyDelete