Friday, July 17, 2009


Here are a couple derby subs. As most of you know, i only have PS elements and next to no experience with it, so forgive me for butchering Billy's work. We have another design we intend to submit, but my incredible lack of votes is getting me convinced it's a useless endeavor. I wanted us to put up 3 vastly different ideas (thx MJ for some epic inspiration/advice and to zenne for making magic) to get a feel for what type of Billy's work "the people" liked best. so far I guess people marginally like morbid over romance. Good thing, he likes that better anyway. I truly hope our next entry "belongs" on a shirt better than these do and that I can live up to coloring the cool shit he draws without making them look terrible. I'll post again when I've subbed the new one, but it might be a while.





No comments:

Post a Comment